We design, we build, we help make your dreams come true.
Sunny House Design/Build is a fully integrated Interior/Exterior Design and Construction company based out of Norwalk, Connecticut specializing in residential remodeling. We handle all phases of construction from small simple projects like installing a siding or roofing, all the way up to to completely renovate or rebuild an entire house. Our team “thinks outside the box” to develop solutions that suit your needs and respect your budget. Let us turn your Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Deck or Addition project into reality.
We don’t just Deck Builder – We build visually stunning outdoor spaces designed for living. We go beyond minimum code requirements to insure that our decks not only retain their beauty, but also withstand the test of time.
Sunny House re-imagines basement as a functional space for storage as well as extra space for a play room, entertainment center, kitchen, gym, theater… whatever may fit your needs.
Each unique stone patio can include many amenities like built-in grills, refrigerators, and even full kitchens.
From removal to new installation, our Vinyl, Wood of Fiber Cement Siding experts can help create a beautiful curb appeal for your home.
When You’re Looking for a Home Remodeling or Design/Build Company In:
Of the Hundreds of Home Remodelers in the Fairfield County area Only One Offers Its Clients:
- Sunny House Construction is a one stop shop for all your home remodeling and improvement needs. No need to hire additional contractors or services.
- Financing options including 12 months interest free
- 3D Computer Design for All Home Remodeling Projects
- Written Proposal with a Price Guarantee for the work specified
- Written Remodeling Installation Processes (so you know specifically what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars)
- 19-Point pre-project checklist for a well planned project
- Experienced Licensed General Contractor
- Active Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
- Certified in Lead Safe Work Practices required by Federal Law as of April 22, 2010
Norwalk, CT 06851, USA
Example of Our 3D Visualization (Remember! no extra cost for design and redesign)
We’re often asked about the advantages of design-build over the conventional system of Architect(Designer) and Builder. It’s a great question and with over a decade of design-build experience under our belts, we feel like it’s a good time to call out reasons why the design-build system is so good.
The major advantage of using a Design/Build Firm for residential construction & remodeling is that you can control costs and manage the construction budget during the design phase of a project. Unfortunately, it’s not unusual for us to hear from people that “their remodel project cost twice as much as the architect said it would” –such a scenario is entirely unacceptable in the design-build world. Design-build focuses on results, not excuses.
Our team provides you with innovative design, exclusive materials, and high quality in-house construction. Our Design-Build services include Kitchens, Bathrooms, Decks, Additions, whole-house renovation, new construction, and more.
During your initial complimentary design consultation, we encourage you to share photos, dimensions, plans if you have them, and your vision of your future home. We’ll walk you through the process, and provide a ballpark investment range and realistic construction timeline, based on similar projects that we have designed and built in the past. We look forward to hearing from you!